Keep up with the latest developments in open source cloud computing through CloudSource Magazine.
Issued twice a year, this Magazine will showcase and widely disseminate the results of research and development activities that are currently taking place in Europe and Japan with regards cloud computing and open source. One of its major objectives is to voice the EU related funded projects’ results and spread the word about their achievements outside
Europe, as well as be a channel stories from outside of the EU.
Editorial Board of CloudSource Magazine:
- Prof. Alex Delis, SUCRE Coordinator, National & Kapodistan University of Athens, Greece
- Dr. Norbert Meyer, Head of the Supercomputing Department at the Poznan Supercomputing Center, Poland
- Prof. Dr. Keith Jeffery, President of ERCIM, U.K.
- Dr. Yuri Glikman, OCEAN project Coordinator, Fraunhofer Institute, Germany
- Dr. Toshiyasu Ichioka, Project Manager, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation, Japan
- Mrs. Cristy Burne, Scientific Editor and Journalist, Australia
Research On Cloud Computing In Europe And Japan
This fourth issue features articles from the current status of Cloud Computing and ways to collaborate between Europe and Japan.
Table of contents
- What’s new? Japan’s research into cloud computing for academia
- Shaping the EU-JP landscape: Future joint research on cloud computing
- Leveraging cloud in the internet of things
- MARKOS: Global, integrated and searchable open-source software
- OCEAN: fostering collaboration between Europe and Japan
Also included is the listing of news and events worth of note for the Could Computing Community.